Saturday, May 20, 2017

Jackson Wang wakes Luhan up

(T/N: Click link to view video)


[4414 shares] [4514 comments] [31337 likes]

1. [+6621] Just asking you, shock or not, surprise or not

2. [+6200] The Jackson and Luhan pairing is not bad. After all, they knew each other since last time

3. [+4274] Am I the only one who thinks that a huge drama can be made in the scene where Lu-ge and Wang Jia’er sat face to face???!

4. [+3670] Ah ah ah our super cute Luhan-gege

5. [+2525] Wang Jia'er's spirit left him ah ah ah [doge] [doge] [doge]

6. [+1557] I want a hug too

7. [+1535] HAHAHAHAHAH the deer who looks lost on a daily basis

8. [+1322] Smooth white body, I want to pounce on it. Aiyao, what am I thinking of

9. [+1190] Who doesn't want to wake him up? [doge] [doge] [doge] Anyway, I want to [doge] [doge] [doge]

10. [+1032] HAHAHAHAH they both have a great relationship

-

 (T/N: Click link to view video)


[2030 shares] [1713 comments] [12502 likes]

1. [+3569] Yes, Luhan still gives my Ga screen time. He's really especially good

2. [+3240] The time Luhan seemed most like a big brother. Feels like the relationship of Korean brothers, teasing and pampering

3. [+3136] I always feel Luhan is taking care of Ga Ga and giving him screen time. Anyway, I like both of them 

4. [+2688] Xiaolu-gege is really too warm! He even knows that our Ga Ga is good at flipping, grateful!


5. [+2161] Luhan-ge, after knowing you for so many years, I thought I was more important than games. Jia'er classmate, it's disheartening. Two little friends are cute to death

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...